Monday 8 November 2010

Overwhelmed…

As of about twenty seconds ago, this blog recorded its 5000th hit. In the scheme of things, and the vastness of teh interwebz, I know that doesn't amount to a whole heap of, well, anything.


But, given that I essentially put this blog up for the benefit of a handful of people I thought might be interested, and honestly didn't expect expect to see more than a dozen or so people visiting regularly, this is a big deal for me. The blog celebrates its first full month of activity as of tomorrow (or possibly today by the time I finish typing this) and I've been overwhelmed by the positive responses; by the generous efforts of everyone who's plugged, tweeted or otherwise promoted the blog.


Thank you for reading, thank you for the support. I'll try to keep the content coming and make sure that there's something vaguely readable appearing here on a regular basis.


Cheers!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment