Monday 18 October 2010

Farewell, Mr Flicker…

…We hardly knew ye!


Since I seem to have become something of a champion of all-age comics (believe me, no-one's more surprised by this than me) and this blog has also been garnering far more attention that I ever dared hope, it's seemed increasingly inappropriate as the days have gone by to have two rather rude words writ large across the header of this page.


And, on a less altruistic note, it seems a bit daft to be showcasing my lettering skills on a blog headed with someone else's a name; a fictitious character whose name was selected solely because it looked a bit rude written a certain way.


So… away with you, Mr Flicker! The URL of this blog remains unchanged (so there's no need to change any links), but www.jimcampbell-lettering.co.uk already forwards to this blog, and www.jimcampbell-lettering.com will do so shortly. At some point, when there's more content here than a blog, I'll probably migrate to a dedicated site under one of those URLs, but I'll be staying on Blogger for now.

4 comments:

  1. In the spirit of things, I've deleted an earlier comment I made featuring rude words. You've turned me into Stalin, Jim - I hope you're happy.

    Good to see the blog taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a SLICKER born every minute.

    ReplyDelete