Friday 12 November 2010

That Friday Feeling

Just a quick note before I dash out this morning. As of now, this blog has just passed 6,000 hits -- a mere four days after it passed 5,000.


Don't worry, I'm not going to endlessly report every arbitrary milestone in the Stats Log, but I really am taken aback by the interest, support and encouragement I've received.


Thank you, once again, to everyone who's taken the time to link, plug, tweet or otherwise embiggen the readership of this blog. I'm simultaneously grateful for, and humbled by, the collective effort.


And thank you also to everyone who takes the time to read my ramblings here. I salute you for the admirable goal of wanting to make lettering better, and for the huge compliment it pays me that you think I might be able to help.


And off I go, to face the day, with a smile on my face. :-)


Cheers!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment